

Colin and I talked on the phone every couple hours from the time Brittany realized her water broke... and realized- this whole thing was the real deal! All I know is- he's really ready for this next step in his life- he's been looking forward to meeting Justin every since Brittany found out she was pregnant. We are all lucky to have Justin in our life and Justin is so lucky to have Colin as his Dad. Cheers to the Proud Papa!
1 comment:
I couldn't have imagined the pride I felt when I saw Colin holding Justin. Over the past 9 months Colin has shared with me the kind of father he is going to strive to be. There is no doubt in my mind that Justin is going to have a Daddy that he both loves and admires. I love you all and miss you more!! Sandie B
Post a Comment