Sharing our lives with our friends and family near and far
Monday, October 09, 2006
Tucker
Tucker, Sandie's dog was fascinated with Justin. He would watch him and smell him all the time. They became pretty good buddies!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I would let Tucker lick behind JD's ears when his Mommie wasn't looking...which wasn't very often. Brittany loves to sit and watch "her little man"...it is her favorite past time. I loved having them both here. Brittany and I would just sit and stare at him and talk about how cute and perfect he is..Oh Justin, your Grammy does love you tons!!
1 comment:
I would let Tucker lick behind JD's ears when his Mommie wasn't looking...which wasn't very often. Brittany loves to sit and watch "her little man"...it is her favorite past time. I loved having them both here. Brittany and I would just sit and stare at him and talk about how cute and perfect he is..Oh Justin, your Grammy does love you tons!!
Post a Comment