Friday, January 05, 2007

Jumperoo and Bumbo




Colin and I bought Justin this jumperoo for Christmas. It allows him to jump up and down and get a good leg workout. He loves it!

The other item is his Bumbo, which Colin's dad bought for him. Justin loves it because it allows him to sit up on his own and that is all he wants to do right now. I love it because it works out his muscles that will allow him to sit on his own pretty soon! (when he has his beanie hat on - he is Colin's twin)!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Johnny Jump Up( ie Jumperoo)was Colin's favorite activity when he was about this same age. Fun for him and Mom as it keeps them occupied and having so much fun. I could have cried when I enlarged the 1st picture of JD in his Bumpo..he is so beautiful..that smile just melts your heart and those pretty blue eyes just twinkle. He's perfect...love Grammy

Anonymous said...

He is soooo cute. I hope to see him soon- he'll be so grown up by the time I finally do. He looks really- really happy. Good job to the both of you! Joc

Anonymous said...

Hi Brittany and Colin Justin looks so cute in his Jumperoo and happy. miss you,
Elizabeth Rice in WA