Thursday, May 10, 2007

1st official Sleepover!





Colin was going to take me out on a date and my mom was going to watch the baby the next day so I could work on a Sunday and give Colin a break... so I decided to be brave and let him spend the night. They had a blast - even old Buddy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am really excited to know he is now old enough for sleep overs!!! Wouldn't he love Seattle in the summer time...the cool grass beneath his little feet, and the cool breeze on his sweet little (sorta) cheeks!!! Grammy can't wait.. I will start getting the spare room ready for him :-)...wake me from my dream....Brittany would never...or would she?????? love grammy

Jocelyn said...

you must consider letting Justin come out if Colin does sometime? My mom talks about it all the time...good job on your part for being brave and letting him stay with your folks! That's a big step