Ok Mama..need to get some new picts...either on my cell phone or here..you make the choice. Love you all and miss you more.
PS ...Been buying little boys clothes like crazy, can't wait to try them on him. I refuse to go into the little girls dept it's just not right how many cute things are for girls..Guess we need to order up a little girl :-)
6 comments:
OMG that top one looks just like Brittney when she started walking! This child is just too adorable. Hugs, Auntie Shelley
I absolutely agree with you Shelly. He is soooo beautiful. That top picture is so precious. I will see you all in a couple of weeks. Love ya.
By the looks of things, he may just be walking by the time we get there! I'm really excited to see him again.
What a handsome little baby you have...I loved all the pictures :)
Ok Mama..need to get some new picts...either on my cell phone or here..you make the choice. Love you all and miss you more.
PS ...Been buying little boys clothes like crazy, can't wait to try them on him. I refuse to go into the little girls dept it's just not right how many cute things are for girls..Guess we need to order up a little girl :-)
Time for some new pictures..
Post a Comment