Saturday, April 12, 2008

Fountain at Westgate



There is a fountain at westgate that is meant to be played in. They have lounge chairs all around and all the kids run around and play in the water. It was a warm day outside so it was lots of fun! Justin basically stayed on the outside and walked around the fountain. He still had fun watching the other kids. I know the pictures aren't great but I haven't let him loose in public before so I didn't want to be distracted by the camera. Crazy mom I know. That is baby Noah, my friend Maria's son. She also has a 3yr old daughter who Justin adores too.

6 comments:

Sundi said...

Was Justin too shy to play with the other kids? That will change when he has his own little playmates at home.

Sandie B said...

I was thinking the same thing he is just kind of observing everyone..such a nosey rosey that kid. Brittany, if you're afraid of loosing him they have some really cute leashes out there...that they disguise as back backs..what ya think?? Sandie B

Brittany said...

I keep joking with my mom because we used to make fun of those people who had leashes and thought they were terrible parents. Now I have decided that is what I am going to do. Double stroller on one side, Justin on a leash on the other side. Perfect for the paranoid parent!

Jocelyn said...

as long as you don't put him in a helmet- which i have seen done- i won't call you crazy.

Brittany said...

No helmets! I think those are for kids with a flat head from laying on their back too much. Or the psycho kids who like to beat their heads against hard surfaces. Hopefully Justin won't be psycho

Auntie Shelley & the guys said...

Not such a bad thing - your cousin, Shane, was very in to "examining" things first before he jumped into the fray.