He is getting so tan and so blonde. What a cutie..this one too is frameable. So sweet how he and Duke are becoming fast friends..gotta tell Justin not to reach for the ball so fast. I have had my fingers snatched by Mr Bubba a few times.
I just love that little "button nose" and those big round eyes. I see he must have been fishing....his fishing pole is at his feet!! When he gets here I am going to take him to feed the ducs; same place we always took the kids when they were little...will also go to Juanita Beach to swing and to Denny Beach!! We're going to have so much fun!!! Love Grammy
10 comments:
He is getting so tan and so blonde. What a cutie..this one too is frameable. So sweet how he and Duke are becoming fast friends..gotta tell Justin not to reach for the ball so fast. I have had my fingers snatched by Mr Bubba a few times.
Brittany, he is getting so big! He is SO cute and tanner than me! Cant wait to see you guys next week!
he is such a doll!
Waiting for the new picts of the twins???
I just love that little "button nose" and those big round eyes. I see he must have been fishing....his fishing pole is at his feet!! When he gets here I am going to take him to feed the ducs; same place we always took the kids when they were little...will also go to Juanita Beach to swing and to Denny Beach!! We're going to have so much fun!!! Love Grammy
He is so big and so cute. What a mini heart throb!
Ditto to Sundi's comment. Can you believe he is going to be 2 next month???
When you get time will you post a video of Justin on the drums???
i think he's grown an inch since these pictures were taken...Any new picts??
where in the world is the brown family...we are all missing you.
Post a Comment