Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Our First Swim




I was really nervous taking Justin into the pool because i knew he would be slippery. So I took his diaper off and left his clothes on so I wouldn't be so nervous. I don't think he really knew what was going on since the pool is about 90 degrees so there wasn't much difference in the temperature outside versus the water... but it was still fun!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Brown Family,
Tom and I wanted to congratulate you on your beautiful baby boy "JD". I hear that's his nickname! The pictures are so cute, what a guy. My favorite picture is JD sucking his thrumb and the one where he is frowning and looking straight into the camera, he looks so much like his Daddy in that one. I have a picture of Colin that is spitting image of that pic.
There is a package on it's way and should be there by tomorrow FedEx.
Enjoy!
Love you all,
Aunt Debbie and Uncle Tom (no he doesn't live in a cabin, ha)

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love this one too, he is just so adorable. B-babe you are looking sooo good - being a mom really agrees with you.