So I see he is still soothing himself by sucking his thumb..that is just the sweetest picture. I can tell he is attached to his Momma ..for good reason..Brittany you are doing such an awesome job of mothering..it comes very natural to you..Love you tons Sandie B
Hi Babe - this is my favorite (so far) picture of you both - two angels sound asleep. Babys are truly a blessing from God! Love you all, Auntie Shelley
3 comments:
Brittany- you look great! I can tell the weight is already coming off- good job!
The one of him in his diaper is too cute!
So I see he is still soothing himself by sucking his thumb..that is just the sweetest picture. I can tell he is attached to his Momma ..for good reason..Brittany you are doing such an awesome job of mothering..it comes very natural to you..Love you tons Sandie B
Hi Babe - this is my favorite (so far) picture of you both - two angels sound asleep. Babys are truly a blessing from God! Love you all, Auntie Shelley
Post a Comment