Wasn't me!! But it does set the wheels to turning...who could it be??? I look at these pictures every day and wish you were here!I loved the week I was able to spend with all of you and am already looking forward to my next visit. I can't wait until you can put him on the plane and he can come stay with me for a month (we won't tell Brittany that just yet :-).. I miss my mornings with JD..love to all of you...Mom
Grammy needs a Justin fix...looking at airfare for the month of April..Any preference on timing..it will be for a long weekend..like Thursday thru Tuesday..love you all..How 'bout some picts of JD crawling!
4 comments:
just like colin, always putting his foot in his mouth
It doesn't suprise me whoever wrote this didn't post their name...(written by COLIN BROWN)
Wasn't me!! But it does set the wheels to turning...who could it be???
I look at these pictures every day and wish you were here!I loved the week I was able to spend with all of you and am already looking forward to my next visit. I can't wait until you can put him on the plane and he can come stay with me for a month (we won't tell Brittany that just yet :-).. I miss my mornings with JD..love to all of you...Mom
Grammy needs a Justin fix...looking at airfare for the month of April..Any preference on timing..it will be for a long weekend..like Thursday thru Tuesday..love you all..How 'bout some picts of JD crawling!
Post a Comment