Brittany, Colin says JD is doing great with his new day care. I knew he would..he is such an easy going little guy..they are gonna love him (as much as Hanna)...and hold him and make him feel special. Colin says you spend extra time him when you drop him off in the morning, taking time to feed him and make sure he is confortable..you are such a good Mamma. Love Sandie
2 comments:
I miss my baby!!!!!! It's hard not to cry...
-Brittany
Brittany, Colin says JD is doing great with his new day care. I knew he would..he is such an easy going little guy..they are gonna love him (as much as Hanna)...and hold him and make him feel special. Colin says you spend extra time him when you drop him off in the morning, taking time to feed him and make sure he is confortable..you are such a good Mamma. Love Sandie
Post a Comment