Sunday, July 08, 2007

Exersaucer to walker





Justin's new favorite toy is his exersaucer that converts into a walker. He is halarious! He goes and goes and when it stops he sits down and gets mad because it won't keep going!!! Another thing that he has picked up since Sandie was here was clapping. So the first time that he walked with this I clapped my hands and said "yeay baby" which is his cue to clap. He stopped walking, sat down and clapped. He was so proud of himself!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the way he stares into the camera. What a sweetie. I predict he wil be walking by his 1st BD...let the good times roll. You two are in for some fun times. What I think is so cute about the clapping is when we all would laugh he would clap..like that was his que. He is sooooo smart and cute, and such a good baby!! Love him, love him, love him!!!

Jocelyn said...

What a fun posting! I love his outfit- love his little face- and love that he gets mad! That is so funny. "Yeah Baby" is hilarious and so cute to see him in person do this little clapping business