Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Teeth and daycare

Sorry no pictures right now but wanted to let everyone know that we have a complete set of front teeth!! Justin's front tooth finally came in. So now we have 4 on top and of course the two on the bottom. Can't wait for them to come in so we can see all of them!!!

As some of you know I tried putting Justin in an in home daycare and it was aweful! He started back at Kindercare today and just loved it - YEAY!!!! I went early enough so I could hang out for about 30 minutes before work to make sure he was comfortable (usually I stay for about 20 minutes and at the in home she didn't want me to stay at all!!) He didn't cry when I left which was so nice. He loves Kindercare and it puts my mind at ease knowing that he is happy and I don't have to worry about him!

2 comments:

Sandie B said...

I am so relieved to hear he is back at Kingercare. I know he was very happy there and they really loved him and appreciated what a good baby he is. Not to mention that Mom is happier too. You know the saying to quote our dear friend Patty Harrison "if Mama ain't happy, ain't no body happy"!!

PS Can't wait to see all his new teeth. I am thoroughly enjoying his 9 month pictures. He is on my desk and I just look up and smile at him all day long. (Crazy Grammy)

Jocelyn said...

Yes, she is a crazy grammy- that is true. Good news about Kindercare.. and good job watching, listening, and letting Justin tell you in his own way that he was not happy at the other place.
I know that my Mom wishes more than anything that she could move to Arizona- work part time- live 5 minutes away from you so that she could watch Justin and help you all out. She would be in heaven to do her grammy responsibilities. She simply cannot resist his cute little face. Til then.. here's to Kindercare!