Monday, March 31, 2008

Another appointment

Justin and I went to my monthly appointment to check on the twins. We had heartbeats of 159 and 163 which is very normal. Also all of our Downs testing came back with negative results which is great news as I have heard there are false positives often with a multiples pregnancy. We go in for our next "tummy check" as they call it on April 29th and then finally on May 6th we find out what we are having! Yeay!

6 comments:

Jocelyn said...

I wish we knew what sexes the twins were by the time i come into town. i've been looking at ideas for their room and have seen some ideas i like. we'll have to check them out when i'm in town. hoping to get some "family" pictures of you, colin and justin while i'm in town. i need some practice. hopefully you'll be up to the challenge. the "boys" can participate too- then it would be the whole damn fam. see ya

Anonymous said...

Stay tuned everyone for May 6th..can't wait to find out what the sexes are!! Sounds like Brittany has gotten over her morning sickness..she looks so good and as with when she was pregnant with Justin she can keep up with everyone!

Brittany said...

Who was the anonymous comment from??

Sandie B said...

Yur craxy mother-in-law...you gotta problem with me signing in as anonymous. Told you I was crazy!! Honestly, sometimes I just get lazy, don't have the energy to sign in..but leave it to nosey rosey to want to know who is on her blog!!

Signed - your crazy, lazy, MIL..

Jocelyn said...

oh jeeze. i could have told you who it was... she writes ALOT in the 3rd person i've noticed. MOM- if you sign in as anonymous- you NEED to sign it... kinda like you just did and sooooo appropriately. "your crazy, lazy, MIL." that was perfect.

Sundi said...

The most exciting ultra sound is always the sex one. It ticks me off for some reason when people don't find out. I can't wait to see what you're having. We are praying for a boy and a girl right? No matter what the are the are going to be awesome. After we know the sexes I can start thinking about your AZ. Shower. You'll have to tell me around when you want it. You'll want to do it before you get too big to put your gifts away.