Tuesday, March 04, 2008
Dr. Appt, first official one!
Well I went to my first appt with my actual dr today. It went very well, I was a bit nervous as every pregnant person is! She told me right away that we will more than likely not hear both heartbeats this early on. That made me nervous as I had a little bleeding a few weeks back. So we tried and tried, heard one and she said we would have to wait and then out of nowhere #2's heartbeat picked up on the doppler! I was so excited and relieved. A's heart beat was 189 and B's was 178. Very strong!! I will post some pics of Justin later on, when I am feeling a little better. We now have an ultrasound on the 20th to determine whether there are 1 or two placentas. So basically what she said was, if there was one placenta they are identical and if there are two then it's a 50/50 chance and we won't find out until they are born. So that's the update folks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I know you had to be relieved to be able to hear both those little heart beats. From past experience; prior to knowing i was having twins (ultra sounds weren't done with the frequency they are now)Dr would hear the heart beat and one month it would be fast and the next time slow..Dr didn't know why but eventually he figured it out...there were two!! I think girls hearbeats are faster (might just be an old wives tale)but not in our case. So happy to hear all is well! love mom
this is good news- thanks for the update! I've called Colin 3 times in the last 2 days- no return calls. what's up?
this is good news- thanks for the update! I've called Colin 3 times in the last 2 days- no return calls. what's up?
He hasn't been feeling good, he is probably still in bed right now. Justin had the stomach flu/bug and brought it home. He has been feeling like crap since Monday night and now I have it too on top of regular morning sickness/nausea, constipation, stomach cramps, heartburn etc!!!! So fun! But worth every minute of it!!!!!!! Sorry for the TMI!
Brittney and Colin - Darrell and I are SO VERY excited for you three( you,Colin and Justin) what a blessing - twins. I couldn't even believe it when I heard. I don't know if Sandi,Doug and Joc will be able to stay away very long with all these babies here.
Post a Comment