Thursday, April 24, 2008

Pool time!

Well the pool is just a little bit cold still to go in. But we were determined. It was kind of cute I jumped in and Justin freaked out and started crying. It was like he thought I was hurt or something. So then I go over by the step and try to get him to come in with me and he kept saying "Mo" (which means No, he just hasn't figured that out yet). So we decided to go in the hot tub cause we can obviously warm that up easier than the pool. Don't worry everyone, it was only heated up to about 95 which is bath water temp. He didn't like it at first but then once I showed him where he could walk in there he liked it. So much so that he fell asleep on me. The warm water did that to him last year and apparently again this year. Something relaxing about being in warm water. And yes, we need to get him a summer/outside hat. His beanie from when he was a baby doesn't quite cut it. But it was funny enough to take pix of!



2 comments:

Sundi said...

These are great pics. It's funny how he is still your baby even though he's over 1 and 1/2 years old

Anonymous said...

Yeah for new pics! I love the beanie on him! He is getting so big! Cant wait to see you guys soon!