Saturday, April 12, 2008

Showing!

Well as you can see I look pregnant... and yes this time it is twins. Last time I got so big people would ask me if I was having twins. I can't imagine how big I am going to get this time.

11 comments:

Sundi said...

Don't worry. It won't be anywhere but the tummy cause those babies will take everything you've got. You may even loose weight everywhere else.

Anonymous said...

You look so adorable!! I think once you've been pregnant and gotten really big..you realize just how uncomfortable it is...you are much better the second time around. Good luck!! Stay away from that pasta you love much.

Sandie B said...

That was me posting as anonymous..your crazy MIL...SB
I am off to the gym this am but when I get back I'll call so hopefuly we can webcam.

Anonymous said...

(its Emily) You look so beautiful! You and I look the same minus the big butt! (I have the butt, not you.) You really look gorgeous - I want that shirt! Keep it up hunnie, you're doing great. I can't imagine how much work it would be to have two?? Yikes!

Sundi said...

Two plus an active toddler. Oh my gosh! I think you'll love it though and you and Colin will do such a good job making it work. You're a great team.

Jocelyn said...

you do look really great!

Anonymous said...

Yes I agree you look beautiful and have that pregnancy glow!

Cole said...

ps tell colin i say hi! Haven't hollered at him in ages! Take care now!

Meg said...

You're absolutley glowing! Who cares how big you get...just have some healthy babies! You look just darling and we're so excited for you guys.

Kasie M. said...

Wow Brittany, you look beautiful. Still can't believe you are having twins. That's so exciting!

Anonymous said...

Hopefully you have not gotten tired of hearing just how wonderful you look. The "pregnancy glow" is something that your grandfather, Ole, used to comment on about pregnant women - he thought they were sooo beautiful and he was RIGHT.
LU, Auntie Shelley