Wednesday, April 23, 2008

The Triplets

For those of you non Brown's who look at our blog... please go to the left of this site and click on Ryan and Sundi and the Three Amigas to look at their blog. They finally have all three babies at home and the photo session they had yesterday is priceless. Gotta check it out. I will post more later...

2 comments:

Sundi said...

Aren't you just so excited to see your own two little ones together in the same crib or side by side in their swings. It's a pretty cool sight. I can't wait to find out the sexes.

Sundi said...

Oh by the way, our neighbor's daughter had twins about a year ago and she delivered at 36 weeks and got to take them straight home! They had a little boy already like Justin as well. I wonder how that all went.