Saturday, April 12, 2008

Vacuuming in Swimmers



Getting ready to go in the pool. Justin was all ready to go in his swimmers but had to vacuum first. Gotta love the cheek hanging out!!

6 comments:

Sundi said...

I noticed the cheek too. So cute. Love how he's putting his whole body into it in the first one. So why not put a real vacuum in his hands? I just invented a great idea. Child sized vacuums that look like toy vacuums.

Sandie B said...

Great idea Sun..so cute..no sure I love the swimmers but I realize they servie a purpose..sandie b

Jocelyn said...

are "swimmers" just waterproof diapers? looks that way! well, if colin can't get you to vacuum.. happy to see he can get justin to do it:)

Cole said...

what up justin! keep up the good work, but you should hold off on the chores becasue you will be doing a lot more later down the road! haha looking good Brittany! twins! so excited

Meg said...

Such a good little house cleaner! And J and Hads really are meant to be...her little cheeks are always sneaking out her dipes.

Anonymous said...

Gees girl, get that boy the real thing and plug it in. Ya gotta nurture that while he's still young. Your cousin, Shane, vacuums more than I do. (Definitely NOT so with Taylor)
LU, Auntie Shelley