Friday, November 23, 2007

Colin's Birthday


Unfortunately we didn't bring our camera so here is the only picture we have from Colin's birthday dinner at my parents house. I cannot match Jocelyn's blog about his birthday but I will say that Colin is such an amazing father and husband. He is really coming into his prime and loving every minute of Justin. It's sweet, they just seem to understand each other. He is our little buddy. The day is coming when if I want to see either of them I will have to go in our back yard and watch them playing catch together. I am so proud of Colin for being such a good husband and father - what more could a girl ask for!!!???!!! I love you Nonin!

5 comments:

Sundi said...

I think that matched up to Jocelyn pretty well. Your a great wife too. Colin is fun to watch with Justin. Everyone always says what a great kid Justin is but I think it comes just as much from the both of you as it does his natural good behavior. You'll have to teach me how.

Jocelyn said...

I agree with Sundi- about how great a wife and mom you are! Justin is a great kid but it wouldn't be if it weren't for both you and Colin! What is Nonin?
P.s. i like the new layout

Brittany said...

Nonin is my name for Colin. Ruby - our former (crazy) neighbors daughter used to call him Nonin cause she couldn't say his name and it just stuck... so that is what I call him.

Jocelyn said...

i knew you called him that but didn't know why. now I do. thanks!

Kasie M. said...

Happy Birthday, Colin!