Sharing our lives with our friends and family near and far
Wednesday, November 21, 2007
WA trip
Just a few pictures of my "Mom's night out" while I was in Seattle (plural).... Colin said I should put them on.... Thanks again so much Sandie for watching Justin, I know he loved every minute of his time with you and his BF Tucker!
i agree with Colin- these look adorable- I hope when I'm a Mom (even though it's looking like i'll be 40) I look as cute as you! Black is a good color on you and that hair cute is really cute! Now i see why you want to get back to Seattle so much---
1 comment:
i agree with Colin- these look adorable- I hope when I'm a Mom (even though it's looking like i'll be 40) I look as cute as you! Black is a good color on you and that hair cute is really cute! Now i see why you want to get back to Seattle so much---
Post a Comment