Thursday, November 08, 2007

Hanging out at Grammy's





These last ones are of us just hanging out with Grammy and Auntie Joc.

11 comments:

Meg said...

I love that Sandie is called Grammy. Too cute.

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had a great time in Seattle! Justin is getting big and looks more like a Brown every day.

Sundi said...

I figured out my blogger account so I can now make comments on your blog. I'm glad you had fun back home. It looks like you stayed busy.

Kasie M. said...

I'm so bummed I didn't get to meet Justin. We were so looking forward to it. I hear you were rather busy trying squeeze all your visits in, which is understandable. It's hard being home and trying to do everything in a week. Glad you two had a good visit.

Kasie M. said...

Bummed I didn't get to see you too. ;)

Jocelyn said...

it's so funny to see little sundi's name on the comments now.

Jocelyn said...

or should i say big sundi now?

Sundi said...

Nice Jocelyn

Jocelyn said...

Just because we saw you for about 2 weeks doesn't mean you can slack on your blogger responsibilities.

Jocelyn said...

Um...2 weeks was your last posting..

Anonymous said...

ok daughter in law of mine...let's get some pictures on here...I need a fix of my grand baby...