Monday, February 18, 2008

Grammy and Joc!


Can't wait, they get here on Thursday. I am also super excited because I was able to schedule my first ultrasound so that Sandie can go with me on thursday!

This is just a random pic of Justin loving our extra couch time (if you can imagine that)!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so excited..what time is the appointment??

Jocelyn said...

I'm really excited too! It'll be a busy weekend but lots of fun. what's Justin's hand doing down his pants?

Brittany said...

Funny, his hand isn't actually down his pants, just touching the lower part of his belly, but it sure doesn't look that way!

Appt is at 2pm, have to be there at 1:30! Woo hoo!

Jocelyn said...

my mom is probably in the air as I type. I'm super excited to see you guys!

Meg said...

Love the hand down the pants.