Saturday, February 23, 2008


Well we have yet another surprise for everyone. On Thursday, Sandie, Justin and I went to my first ultrasound. As we got into the room the tech told us she couldn't answer any questions because the dr would analyze the results and give them to our Dr. So I lay down, look up at the screen and see two circles with two little babies in them! I couldn't believe it, I kept looking back at Sandie saying "there are two". She kept doing the same thing! The tech couldn't confirm for us but after about 15 minutes of us talking about it and realizing she was marking an "A" and "B" she finally gave in and admitted there were two! So there you have it, TWINS. We are officially due on October 1st with twins! We will find out what kind of twins on March 20th and will find out the sexes sometime in May. Stay tuned!

4 comments:

Marnae and Matt said...

WOW, That is so crazy! I am so very happy for you guys! Now you really are going to have a Colin Brown Empire!!!!

Jocelyn said...

I still am in shock! I love that all the baby's will be the same age. The best thing that has ever happened in my life is that I am a twin. I can't explain it- can't put into words. It's going to be so much fun!!! congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Wow, congrats to you both! What a great surprise! It is fun to see the Brown families havin babies!!! From what I hear you are a great mommy and I am sure you will be terrific with you family of 3! Any preferance on sex? Justin will be a great big brother.

Meg said...

When Joc texted me this I was DYING! Can you believe it???? Brittany, I am SO excited for you guys. This is huge!!! It's still crazy for me to think about. Congrats x2:).