Wednesday, February 27, 2008

The Ultrasound




Sorry the pics are blurry. They gave me a disc but it's with some weird program so I can't save the pictures so I took these of my computer with my phone! But you get the idea.


The First picture is of Baby "B" and the second is Baby "A". The second picture shows how close they are to each other...
I go in for my next Dr. Appt next Tuesday and then have another ultrasound on March 20th to find out what kind of twins we are having (not the sexes yet though).


6 comments:

Jocelyn said...

i am so bad at these things. I always need someone to point out the baby. But exciting none the less. Hmmm... they are so close together- makes me wonder if they aren't identical sp?

Brittany said...

You aren't alone, right now they just look like blobs, at the next one they will start to look like babies. I was wondering the same thing about them being so close together.... hmm have to wait to find out!

Meg said...

Yowza! I hope they're fraternal so you can have a boy and a girl...how fun would that be. You'd have the perfect resources:).

Unknown said...

The pics a blurry but I get the idea. I am so glad your are healthy. You are such a great mom not to mention daughter. This process is amazing.
Luv
DAD

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy for you Both!! *Hug* I have an identical twin myself! Half the time he's a nice guy half tthe time I wanna Kick his butt!

Warmest Congragulations!

Erik Parkin

Anonymous said...

Wow...that's exactly what we saw the day of the ultra sound...still hasn't sunk in that there are two!! Hoping for a boy and a girl...yes a girl!! Brittany like you, once I had my boy I thought that was all I wanted was boys. Now I wouldn't change the experience, the love, fun and laughter that a daughter has brought into my life. Love to all of you Mom