oh! I forgot to mention that anyone and everyone is welcome to join Justin and I at the Village Inn on Licthfield Rd and Thomas every Tuesday morning at 7:15 am for breakfast. He loves pancakes and surup and oj. Please join us. All the " blue hairs" can't get enought of him. Such a joy.
Call for reservations. Table sittings are limited.
My mom mentioned that Justin really loves men- Colin, Ryan and John in particular. I can see why- these are 3 fun guys! Sorry Brit and Mom- you guys are old news I guess:)
3 comments:
He makes us laugh. He is lots of fun and sooooo easy to be around. We are just thrilled to be able to spend time with him.
Love Gumpa/gappa/buppa and grandma Karen.
oh! I forgot to mention that anyone and everyone is welcome to join Justin and I at the Village Inn on Licthfield Rd and Thomas every Tuesday morning at 7:15 am for breakfast. He loves pancakes and surup and oj. Please join us. All the " blue hairs" can't get enought of him. Such a joy.
Call for reservations. Table sittings are limited.
:o)) !!
My mom mentioned that Justin really loves men- Colin, Ryan and John in particular. I can see why- these are 3 fun guys! Sorry Brit and Mom- you guys are old news I guess:)
Post a Comment