Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter

Well we had a very eventful day. Colin, Sandie, Justin and I went out to breakfast at the Black Bear Diner. Then we went back home and my parents stopped by for a little dose of Justin. They brought him an Easter basket with lots of goodies in it. Then we had a little easter Egg Hunt in the back yard (video clip to follow). Justin took a nap; Sandie went to the hospital, I layed in the sun and Colin worked in the yard. At the end of the day Ryan and Sandie came back and we went and had appetizers at My Big Fat Greek Restaurant. It was a great family day!

Two videos will be uploaded tomorrow (having technical problems)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad I saw the pics in person because I can see squat....or a baby in there!! Twins I still can't get over how crazy this all is....