Friday, March 07, 2008

Feeding the Ducks



So Colin introduced Justin to feeding the ducks in the back of our house. He loves being outside and we have been outside more, now that I am a little bit more trusting of the little guy in the yard. With all of our cactus plants, pool, and pond thing I get really nervous, but am working on it. So cute, he feeds the ducks Brittany style - a piece for the ducks and a piece for him. That is what I did when I was little, I ate more than I gave to the ducks - no surprise.

4 comments:

Jocelyn said...

these are very sweet. I know Colin totally remembers my parents taking us down to Juanita beach to feed the ducks. Tell Colin, Justin can have the very same memories- you guys just need to move back. Just so you know- my Mom and I talk about it constantly- especially lately. We'd really love to have all back home and SOON!

Anonymous said...

looking for a video of my little guy...i know you are home today with him.

Anonymous said...

Just wondering where my family has been this week. I haven't heard from anyone. I'll call you today.

Anonymous said...

That was Mom posting