Tuesday, March 25, 2008

More Easter






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

great pictures of Easter I bet it was a treat that Sandie was there! Everyone looks so great and happy these days, parenthood looks great on you and Colin...Justin is soo cute and growing up so fast!

Jocelyn said...

Mom stopped by yesterday and we looked through pics on her camera. I couldn't dowload vids either. hmmm. I kinda forgot it was Easter this year. Sorry if that offends some people- but it just kinda went by like Sundays do. would have much rathered be with you festive people!

Anonymous said...

I already miss you guys..I had such a great time while I was there...and actually came home well rested, which for me is a change of pace. Generally, I am exhausted when I get home..
Justin gets cuter, smarter and a bit sassier everytime I see him. He has developed quite a personality. I have so many favorite things that he does..here i go
-saying MO and meaning NO
-wrinkling his forhead (just like Dada)
-how snuggly he is in the morning
-when he hollers at the boys to lay down
-and oh can this kid dance---he loves Kenney Chesney..cutest thing I have ever seen
-how much he adores his Dada..they are great buds..he follows Colin all over the back yard from the minute he gets home until it is his bed time.
The list goes on and on....he is such a well behaved little guy but he does have an ornery streak...which he comes by naturally. Grammy loves Justin.