Wednesday, March 05, 2008

My little climber



So I am trying to not tell Justin no to everything. I know he has to adventure and try somethings that may cause him to get some bruises and bumps, but he has to explore. No I am not talking about running in the streets or anything like that. Rather, climbing and exploring. Here are some pictures of him climbing the step ladder, I know it seems so simple but for a little guy, this is a pretty big accomplishment. He was so proud of himself. Glad Colin was in bed last night when he was standing on the arm of the couch and falling into the couch like in that one video. That was scary. I tried telling him no but he seemed to be doing fine. Until I ran to the bathroom and came out and he had somehow managed to work his way to standing on the side table. That was a no no!!!!

2 comments:

Jocelyn said...

yes, you definately need him to be adventurous sp? boys and girls alike, need that. he's so cute. so serious in these pics.

Anonymous said...

( hi...its Emily!) I guess it would be easy to want to protect that perfect face....but you're right. I remember us doing really stupid things - like spinning to get dizzy in front of brick fireplaces.

You're a good momma. He looks happy and confused that you're letting him do it! :)