Friday, March 14, 2008

News and Updates

Sorry no new pictures... we all had some form of the flu last week. Colin had it the worst. He was in bed literally from Monday until Thursday, maybe up a few times but slept the whole time. Poor guy. Justin and I had it but not as bad. Then we had a great weekend together, I even got a foot massage from CB, which was soooooooo nice!!!!! Then Monday I came down with a bad sinus infection and upper respiratory infection too! I am on antibiotics and am starting to feel better, so I was in bed for two days this week! I just hope Colin and Justin don't get what I have. No fun! So it's been a whirlwind of illness in our house!

On a happier note, some good news. My friend Emily, who I have known since I was born just found out she is having a boy! She is due on July 26th, the day before Justin was born. How crazy would that be if their birthdays were 1 day apart!
My Uncle Steve came down for a visit and to start doing some research because he wants to look into moving down here. He looked around and had a few interviews but nothing really stood out to him until he interviewed and accepted a position the day before he left! He will be working in the same company in the same position so all he has to do is transfer. So my Uncle Steve will be living here in 5 weeks!!!!
Last piece of news, we have our next ultrasound on Thursday to find out what kind of twins we will be having. So we will take lots of pictures soon and post asap.

Love to you all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is exciting news that your Uncle Steve is moving to Arizona. Fun to have family with you. When you say you are going to find out what "kind" of twins do you mean fraternal or identical?? Make sure you get some good pics to post.
You know Justin is a Mama's boy right now but the bigger he gets and the more he hangs out with Dada he is going to become a Daddy's boy...are you ready for that??

Jocelyn said...

wow. what an update. seems like someone is always sick in arizona. i think it's a sign. glad to hear you all are on the road to recovery. excited to find out about the twins!