

My friend Maria lives a lake away from us. She has a 3 year old and a 15 month old. Justin loves to play with them which is great!!!! So Angelica was at a baseball game with her grandparents so Maria, Noah, Justin and I went to the park by our house. So cute in the wagon!
5 comments:
I love this picture...glad to see that my little buddy is making friends. I gotta tell you guys I love this kid to death...he melts my heart like no other. It crushes me every time I have to say good bye...I've seen his funny little face (in my mind) all day. He is just so much fun to be around. I wanted to be playing in the pool with him today, or giving him his bath -rubbing his back and putting him to bed. He is a realy special little guy. Love Mom
Justin and his new friend are so cute together -- we miss him this week and can't wait to see him when we get back! Lots of extra hugs and kisses. Grandma & Boppa
happy to see that justin has a buddy kinda his age. us brown's tend to be weary of other's so it's good that he's socializing.
I love that Justin has a little buddy. How did you guys meet them? Since they're only a lake away it will be cute when they're a little older and he comes knocking on your door asking if Justin can come out to play.
Grammy, justin was saying your name the other day and said "wherdigo" with hands and everything. I assume you know how he says it. Yes Joc, we are going to have social kids on our hands, I insist!
Post a Comment