So I have been doing a bit of nesting - cleaning out closets, bedrooms, organizing etc. We were in the room where his ATV was (that he has been scared of). I asked him if he wanted to get on it and he said yes so I put him on. He zoomed around upstairs for about 30 minutes so I got Colin to come in and see. This is now Justin's favorite toy and we have it outside and he zooms around everywhere! It's so cute. The clip that is shown you can tell the battery is beginning to run low.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
He does love his new ATV...who got that for him? I was amazed at how quickly he learned to ride it...such a smart kid. Time to recharge the battery..
What a risk taker! He must feel so brave riding on his scary toy and the bigger the risk the better the reward so he's having a blast.
Post a Comment