Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Aquarium





So my Mom and I wanted to do something with Justin that was really "Seattleish". Like the Zoo, Aquarium or Pacific Science Center. We decided on the aquarium because Justin is so into fish right now. It was a lot smaller than I remember from when I was a kid but it was so fun to see Justin experience something that I have experienced many times as a kid. He LOVED the big fish and the seals. It was a blast. I can't wait to come back when he is older and take him to the Pacific Science center and the zoo. Both places I went to a lot as a child. It's important to me that Justin knows Seattle like it's his second home!

1 comment:

Sundi said...

That is so funny because I am always telling Ryan of my dreams to do those exact things mentioned with the girls When we come up to see the Browns.