


Well I am starting to feel a little bit old as I attended my 10 year reunion. I went with Kelli, Miranda and Yvette. It was fun to see people: some who have gained A LOT of weight, others who have lost a lot of weight. Many with receeding hair lines and large beer belly's. Some married, some divorced, a few with babies and about 5 with babies on the way. Of course we had a few unemployed ones who said they were doing "a little of this, a little of that" and one millionaire who was buying bottles of champagne for everyone. The same clicks still remained but I did notice that everyone was much more friendly than in high school. All in all it was a great time, probably would have been more fun if I could have had a drink or two and gone to the after party but I was so tired by 9:30 that I went home.
No comments:
Post a Comment