Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Seattle Trip










So as most of you know I went to Seattle for a week for my baby shower and to get a dose of my girlfriends. Lots of things happened... it was also my 10 year reunion which was a nice coincidence and Justin got to stay an extra 5 days with Grammy (Sandie). We always love staying with Sandie, she is so much fun... Justin and Sandie have a very special bond... she just gets him... and gives me a little break so I can relax. Sandie's cat can be a feisty one - but he never was with Justin, I think Maverick actually likes Justin.The one picture is of Bennett, Colin's sisters boyfriend who taught him how to play the drums, it was so cute - video to follow. Here are some photos from his stay with Grammy and we can't forget Tucker of course, her dog, who is Justin's new best friend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't tell you how much it meant for me to be able to have Justin here and for him to spend time with his Auntie Jos, Uncle Ryan and Grandpa Doug. We enjoyed having the shower for you, your friends and your Mom's friends here in Seattle. I think that a great time was had by everyone and you made a great haul!! Looking forward to seeing everyone in a few weeks.

Sundi said...

Cute picture of Justin and the dog door. I couldn't even guess who had more fun, Justin or Sandie. They sure are buddies and could spend every second of every day together and never get tired of it.