I just want to say congratulations to Ryan and Sundi! They are pregnant and it is the most exciting news! We can't wait to have a nephew and a cousin for Justin. We are all so excited, words can't express. Ryan and Sundi are going to be such sweet, loving parents I can't wait to see them in action. I bet $1000 Ryan will change a diaper with in the first week! He is going to be a great father, very hands on and loving. I know that Justin loves his Uncle Ryan and loves playing with him so I can't wait to see Ryan with his own child/children. Sundi is going to be the sweetest Mom and has so much love to give her kids. They will be the coolest kid/kids in town (of course besides Justin). Congrats to you guys. Sundi is hoping for twins too! Everyone please keep them in your thoughts.
-Brittany
I will be posting pictures of the past weekend when Sandie and Patty came to visit (waiting for pix from Grammy because I left my camera at the shop all weekend - oops).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS to Ryan and Sundi! I am so so SOOOO excited for them and for Justin because he is going to have a little cousin. This posting made my whole day. :)
I haven't stopped smiling since Ryan called me this morning....I've had this silly grin on my face all day long. What a joy...Ryan and Sundi have so much love to give...this is going to be one lucky baby...or babies??? Love to both of them...Mom
Oh you guys, we are SO happy for you! It's the greatest thing in the ENTIRE world! Congrats x1,000,000! HOORAY! HOORAY! HOORAY! Maybe Hadley has a future husband in the works:).
XOXO
The Prentice's
Pretty cool stuff, huh? I too am so excited and just so relieved. I am ALREADY jealous that you two will have kids (cousins) and they can be close because you live close. So not fair. Looks like it'll just be lonely little me in Seattle.. but I will be the favorite Aunt somehow...
P.S. Please let Colin know that I have made it home safely from the Gorge festivities.. I'm sure he was worried about me.
Come on! We need more frequent updates....beings the little guy is changing weekly and there's only so much we can do... if you aren't going to update weekly- then how about you plan a trip to Seattle. Our visits to AZ outnumbers yours by lots! Do you feel the pressure?
It has been 18 days since you last commented and today is your anniversary! Happy day to you both
Pressure...ummmm....no, don't feel any. I only go to Seattle for family emergencies (check),family projects (check) or family weddings...last I checked, you weren't engaged. Unless, maybe you have something to tell us? (didn't think so). If I wanted to be in Seattle, I wouldn't have moved.
Colin, Colin, Colin...Be Nice!!
Post a Comment