Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Love me some Lasagna!


Justin is getting accustomed to eating the foods that we eat. I made a lasagna on Sunday and he was eating leftovers today. He ate almost an entire piece and loved it as you can see from the picture!!! This picture makes me crack up! This is Justin's "Cheese" smile!!!!

5 comments:

Jocelyn said...

He looks so different with that huge smile.. he looks like such a young man, no longer baby. Do you guys still call him baby? He's now big boy in my book

Sandie B said...

What a cheesy smile that is!! Lucky for all that he is such a good eater. All my kids were good eaters and loved all kinds of veggies...even though their Dad only ate canned corn and frozen peas!! I had a call from my friend Janey Andres yesterday...she had just checked the blog and her comment was "that baby is the cutest baby I've ever seen and I 'm not just saying that because he's your grandson." I was such a proud Grammy!! I know how beautiful he is but I do get a kick out of people telling me what a doll he is....Love Grammy

Jocelyn said...

I still don't think I'm ready to call my mom "grammy"

Jocelyn said...

K. it has been over a week. I am patiently waiting for some new pics.. updates- shots of him walking... thanks

Anonymous said...

That is so funny I just logged onto see if there were picts of our little guy walking and there weren't but I do see the note below from Auntie asking for new picts!! We were on the same page.
Oh Brittany ......hello....get the camera out again!!