Sharing our lives with our friends and family near and far
Sunday, August 05, 2007
HEY YOU!! I'm talkin to you
Here is a cute one of Justin just learning to point... also a good shot of his pearly whites
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
That's a habit you will end up wanting to break!! Very cute now though I must admit. I haven't seem all those teeth yet...such a big boy. It will easier for him to eat steak now with Mom and Dad..Grammy
Well, beings the only meat you snobs eat is milet mignon- teeth or no teeth- he could enjoy it. Such a big kid- teeth- solid foods- almost walking.. what's next?
3 comments:
That's a habit you will end up wanting to break!! Very cute now though I must admit. I haven't seem all those teeth yet...such a big boy. It will easier for him to eat steak now with Mom and Dad..Grammy
Well, beings the only meat you snobs eat is milet mignon- teeth or no teeth- he could enjoy it. Such a big kid- teeth- solid foods- almost walking.. what's next?
i meant filet not milet
Post a Comment