Sharing our lives with our friends and family near and far
Sunday, August 19, 2007
So cute
This one of him walking is so cute that it had to have it's own post...
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
It is unbelievable how much he changes from each posting. He looks like such a big boy in these pictures...and you are right this one deserved its own posting. I love the outfit..he looks so cute in red...Colin always did too...still does as a matter of fact. Count down...4 more days and we will be seeing you all..love ya
Just so you know.. Grammy did not not invite me on this trip. She booked it and then told me about it. Rude, huh? October I'll be there though and can't wait
4 comments:
It is unbelievable how much he changes from each posting. He looks like such a big boy in these pictures...and you are right this one deserved its own posting. I love the outfit..he looks so cute in red...Colin always did too...still does as a matter of fact. Count down...4 more days and we will be seeing you all..love ya
Just so you know.. Grammy did not not invite me on this trip. She booked it and then told me about it. Rude, huh? October I'll be there though and can't wait
Brittany - Justin is getting so big. He must be keeping you really busy now that he's walking everywhere. Enjoy your time with Sandie!
Time for some new pictures...or i wold even enjoy a photo clip on my phone. Grammy
Post a Comment