
Well we had our first Dr. appt today - it was just the initial consultation - did a few tests. They took my blood. I am glad I forgot they did that! I couldn't watch but Justin did. Glad I had my strong man to remind me that I was tough and could take it! They gave me a lot of stuff to read over about various tests and stages of pregnancy, just to remind me in case I forgot everything, which is good because I did forget a lot! I will have an ultrasound in the next week or so to verify the due date. Then my next appointment is March 4th with my Dr. So we will have more exciting news soon.
The picture is obviously a self portrait. Justin and I were hanging out and decided to play with the camera. I don't think any kid will every be as amazing as Justin.
6 comments:
What a great pic of the two of you!!! He is so cute and such a big boy now!
I love it that you comment now Les and especially with in an hour of me posting! Good friend you are!!!
Brittany you look so cute! And Justin is the cutest..love his cheesy smile and those bright blue eyes..not sure who he looks like these days. The other night I was visiting with Colin and Justin on the webcam - Justin and Colin were side by side and he looked exactly like his Daddy...not as much in this picture...love you and I'll be there soon.
great SP.. I love how Justin is smiling so big for the picture. You are lucky to have such a good buddy with you to go to the Dr!
and I can't believe how much he looks like you in this picture!
THat's a really cute pic!
Post a Comment