Monday, February 04, 2008

Touchdown

So we taught Justin the "touchdown" cheer! He also knows when the people on TV clap, he is supposed to. This was the winning touchdown for the Giants!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so cute!!! I love that he is watching football!

Jocelyn said...

my video kept cutting out so it was hard to hear him. so cute though even with out totally hearing it!

Kasie M. said...

That is too cute, Brittany! That made me smile.

Anonymous said...

I love how he has the inflection in his voice (or should I say your voice) down. Like when he says "love you" in that sing songy, whispery voice..melts my heart. Jos, have you heard him say "love you"?? He actually said Grammy the other night too. I am so excited to see if he recognizes me. He seems to know me when he sees me on the web cam. The 21st can't get here soon enough. Need a fix of my family...miss you all. Love Mom

Jocelyn said...

No, I've never heard him say I love you.. but I don't do the web cam thing like you do. He's totally gonna recognize you! You are so devoted to him... how could he not?