Sharing our lives with our friends and family near and far
Wednesday, July 02, 2008
Another one
Here is another video of Justin and Bennett playing the drums. This one was his first time... he played for a few minutes then said "all done" and got down. He then came back multiple times to play again.
He is such a fun little guy to hang with (Justin that is)everyone wants to be around him. I must admit he does seem to like men more than women. He loves his Grammy but if Bennett or Ryan are around I am chopped liver...only wants me if he is tired or hurt or wants to get his way :-) Grammy
That was a great comment Sandie! He loves to be one of the guys, but is still my baby (yours too) when he needs love and comfort he still comes to us girls!! I am trying to keep him somewhat of a softy (a manly softy - if that makes any sense)!
4 comments:
nice a little rock star. Way cool
Looks like Ryan has competition for Justin's BFF.
He is such a fun little guy to hang with (Justin that is)everyone wants to be around him. I must admit he does seem to like men more than women. He loves his Grammy but if Bennett or Ryan are around I am chopped liver...only wants me if he is tired or hurt or wants to get his way :-) Grammy
That was a great comment Sandie! He loves to be one of the guys, but is still my baby (yours too) when he needs love and comfort he still comes to us girls!! I am trying to keep him somewhat of a softy (a manly softy - if that makes any sense)!
Post a Comment