Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Baby Shower



Here are a few pictures from my baby shower...I loved it that Justin was there... he of course stole the show and I wouldn't have it any other way! I love watching him around other people, I love it that he is shy but still a showoff when he wants to be.

2 comments:

Sundi said...

Well of course he loved it. He was probably the only guy there. Sandie and Joc sure do throw a good shower don't they. I know they always put a personal touch which takes more time but means so much.

Brittany said...

Yes they do... after looking back on the blog I realized that I didn't give them any sort of a shout out. The shower was perfect, just the right amount of people, sunshine, and custom cupcakes. Ohh and the food was so good, I of course had two plate fulls - and Justin even ate the quiches too!!! Thanks guys for putting on such a good show! It was really fun!