Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Leslie


I love spending time with Leslie. She is one of my closest friends and we always have fun together. I was able to see her three times while I was home and it was great. She just loves Justin and that makes me love her that much more. We made it to Pogacha's in Bellevue one night for a very tasty dinner and then went to another favorite, Hector's the other night and went to Tiki Joe's after to play our game that we love so much. We were 20 points away from the high score!!!! Leslie I adore you and expect you to visit us soon, you know you will get a call from Colin if you don't follow through!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, thanks Britt for the nice comments! I love that I made your blog! I adore you, Justin and Colin as well! I so wish that you still lived here so that we could hang out all the time! You are a great friend and I always look forward to when you are in town! I PROMISE to come down to AZ... I do need a dose of Colin therapy. :) I love you guys and miss ya!

Anonymous said...

P.S. I do not like that pic of me though

Sundi said...

It's so nice to have Doug and Sandie to watch Justin when you come home so that you can feel like a normal person for a few hours. The trip must have been a great little get away before your life changes again.

Sandie B said...

Brittany and Colin...no new pictures??? or maybe a video

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Friend!!!!! I hope that you have a great day! Miss ya and love ya!

Sandie B said...

seriously,,last post July 2nd??? The kids's probably grown an inch since your last pictures..I probably won't even recognize him when I see him next (next week that is :-))

Sandie B said...

Can you post some pictures of my favorite grandson??