


Colin and I took Justin to his first baseball game today. It was actually our first game down here in AZ too so it was lots of fun! We brought his little umbrella stroller and then he sat in our laps at the game. When we sat down I let Justin stand on my lap and he started dancing and clapping - he was so excited. It was so fun for Justin, he was having a great time. When everyone would clap he would too because he thought they were clapping for him, he was a little confused at first. It was pretty funny because he would even clap for the wrong team! We had really good seats and it made me rather neurotic because every time a ball came into the stands I would cover Justin because I was afraid it was going to hit Justin! Just another thing to worry about =)! No one sat to our left and there was a dad and daughter sitting to our right. My favorite part was when Colin, a proud father, turned to the dad next to us and proudly said "this is his first game". Priceless...
2 comments:
couple things- Colin looks great! - I think Justin is taking advice from Colin about cutting his hair- it keeps getting shorter and shorter- so cute and 3rd! I love that you love that T-shirt I got him. So sporty and perfect for a baseball game. Reminds me of when you and Colin first were dating and went to tons of M's games.
Justin is going to end up like his Daddy and Uncle Ryan...obsessed with the shears and never have hair longer than 1/4"..either way he's adorable. I loved spending time again..never long enough for any of us. Justin has gotten even cuter (doesn't seem possible I know) he's developed quite the personality...sometimes the straight man and other times quite the clown. He says gog for dog and dadada when he sees Colin. He adores his Daddy...it's quite mutual. He didn't forgot his Grammy either which I am always a bit scared he will. He was taking a few steps when we arrived and was just walking when we left. From Baby to Toddler...i love him to pieces..Grammy
Post a Comment