Friday, October 19, 2007

Eating Yogurt on my own!

I went to pick Justin up at daycare one day and they were eating yogurt. They each had their own little cup of it with a spoon. Of course more was on the table and in their hair, but it was adorable. I figured I should do some of the things that the daycare does with him, to have some consistency. I decided yogurt with a spoon was one of them! So funny! I have a video too but it won't work for some reason.

of course when I sit down to add pictures, the site is down. Well they are all ready to go so I will try to post them today.

2 comments:

Jocelyn said...

spoons, miniature tables and chairs..little cots to sleep on..

Anonymous said...

I was wondering when he was going to start using utensils. Yogurt would be pretty messy without a spoon. Can't wait to put him in his little high chair in grammy's kitchen!!