

Justin has been going through a little bit of rough patch where he likes to sleep with us. He will go to sleep for about an hour, then wake up. We let him cry it out - but after about 15 minutes of crying I go and get him - he will fall asleep with us right away - stinker!! We try really hard not to create any bad habits but it's been hard (I love it when he sleeps with us) but he sleeps sideways in bed so we are falling off the edges. Well the one where is a sleep on the couch was one of those nights, he woke up after an hour or so, so I brought him downstairs with me, he fell asleep on me immediately so I put him down and had a photo session...
The other picture speaks for itself. Justin will every once in while, sometimes more than others, just lay on the ground - even when he's not tired. We can't figure it out - he's just goofy!
6 comments:
I see he still sleeps in just his diaper. Be sure to bring his warm jammies when you come...he will need them. I thik I will pick up an electric blanked for the guest bedroom so you both stay toasty.
I got him some warm jammies..What brand and size of diapers shall I get? Also, I know you like a particular type of baby wipe. I'll have these things here so you won't have to back them..
or pack them!!!
Ok so I remember when Chandler would just lay on the ground as a baby..sometimes he would fall asleep playing with his toys or even fall asleep during his dinner face down in the plate of food! I think it is a silly boy thing cause Mads never did that kind of stuff! I think Justin's grammy is getting very excited for him to visit!
Sandie, you're the best Gramma. Brittany, Colin, and Justin are SOOOO lucky! You would do ANYTHING for that baby boy, and it makes me smile. Brittany, I can't wait to meet you and Justin...FINALLY.
i wish i was Justin
Post a Comment