Monday, October 08, 2007
My first Video - yes it is sideways
Okay, I did my first video, and yes it is sideways! I cannot figure out how to rotate it, that is what i get for turning the camera sideways to tape him! Sorry you have to break your necks to look at it. This one isn't very exciting but it's cute. Justin doesn't really watch very much TV but every once in a while I will put on a Baby Einstein tape and he loves them. He dances to the music and talks to the TV, it's so sweet. So again, this one isn't that excited but it gives you a sneak peak of his funny little personality and dancing moves...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
well worth the craning of the neck. i did get a bit dizzy though. fun to see him moving and shaking!
Post a Comment