Monday, October 08, 2007

Okay here is a better one... won't hurt the neck!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

God, that is so darn cute. I liked the little head bob. Is that his favorite blanky?? Looks like he might be a little tired and attached to the blanky. As I was watching this all I wanted to do was get on my hands and knees and chase him around the room!! Can't wait to be there with you all..love mom

Jocelyn said...

so, it's my dumb friggin computer that doesn't have sound, but bennett and i just watched on his with sound and i loved it! he is a mover and shaker- he definately gets that from my mom. is he bow legged?bennett and I are wondering- he kind of walks pigeon toed or bow legged? who knows.. he is new at this walking thing which is fast becoming a speed walking thing!
p.s. love-love- his hair and outfit

Brittany said...

From what I hear, the bow legged/pigeon toed thing is normal, most babies do it when they first walk. We call him E.T. every once in a while though because he kind of bobs his head when he walks - it's really funny.

I have to take credit for his dancing skills (no offense Sandie). He does his "booty shake" which I taught him, then he does his "junior High white boy dance" = sway side to side dance that he learned at daycare. He is a character. You are really going to enjoy him! I can't wait for you guys to see him!!

Jocelyn said...

i didn't mean his dancing skills- i meant him just cruising around- one thing to the next.. not sitting still. oh god no.. i was not saying he got dancing skills from my mom. sorry mom!

Brittany said...

That's funny!
You are 100% correct, he definitely did not get the "not being able to sit still" from me!!!!!!!

Jocelyn said...

Thursday the 1st isn't a good day for me to get together because it will be my first day back from work from a week of vacation. will any other day work?

Anonymous said...

What a sweetheart! Takes me back to the days when mine were that age...cherish it because before you know it they have stinky feet and talk back!